Got totally ripped off at this place on New Years Eve . Arrived 8.40 but no food served until 10 pm( it was a set menu so its not as if we were taking time to choose). Music unbearably loud , no conversation possible. Most people sitting near to us had left by 11.30 in disgust. We stayed as it was early in our trip and we didn't think we had any chance of getting in anywhere else. Food very disappointing when it did appear. We had one bottle of wine between two of us which we only got to choose the colour of and a single glass of champagne each. The price for this appalling experience was €322 ( 3600 morrocan dirhams ) for just two people !!!! Passing through a pretty courtyard on the way in to the restaurant in no way made this justifiable. Marrakech is a great city to eat out in , there are lots of great places but this is certainly not one of them. Don't risk it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- By unwrapping this new elegant and magnificent Riad, the Lotus chain embeds permanently its design in a spectacular universe of uniqueness. Positioned in an ideal location within the Dar Bacha District, the Lotus Privilege incarnates Luxury and absolute refinement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Riad Lotus Privilege reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Lotus Privilege Marrakech
- Riad Lotus Privilege Hotel Marrakech