As a native of morocco living a broad, i try to stay in Riads instead of big and fancy hotels . every year i go to Morroco, i have to spend a week in Marrakech in different Riads. I was so happy and pleased by picking Riad lotus , i dont think i will staying somewhere else unless Riad Lotus is booked or if i hear a better riad . i really advise anyone who wants to try a riad in marrakech to give it shot , you wont be disapointed ,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- By unwrapping this new elegant and magnificent Riad, the Lotus chain embeds permanently its design in a spectacular universe of uniqueness. Positioned in an ideal location within the Dar Bacha District, the Lotus Privilege incarnates Luxury and absolute refinement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Riad Lotus Privilege reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Lotus Privilege Marrakech
- Riad Lotus Privilege Hotel Marrakech