Absolutely lovely Riad! Just got back. Went with a girlfriend for 3 nights... to relax.... have a look at Marrakech... Had a downstairs suite opening onto the central bit with the pool. The room was lovely, the bathroom AMAZING! Had our own velvet L shape sofa out side and our own little table and chairs. Sunloungers were a bout 2 steps away... Was really relaxing, the only thing you can hear is the birds singing. The staff were all, without exception helpfull, smiley, unobtrusive and very proffesional. Food was lovely, they had a belly dancer come to the dining room in the evening and men playing morrocan music. Nothing was too much trouble.... they would set you a table for lunch or breakfast wherever you chose to eat..... lovely mint tea and little pastrys..... and all about 5 minutes walk from the main square. Would be lovely for a honeymoon as it is so peaceful, private, relaxing and you are treated like royalty. Even the pillows are lovely (not solid polyester ones but feather). But there were the other type in the cupboard if you prefer......If you like a very firm bed you will love it! Would wholeheartedly recommend this Riad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- By unwrapping this new elegant and magnificent Riad, the Lotus chain embeds permanently its design in a spectacular universe of uniqueness. Positioned in an ideal location within the Dar Bacha District, the Lotus Privilege incarnates Luxury and absolute refinement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Riad Lotus Privilege reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Lotus Privilege Marrakech
- Riad Lotus Privilege Hotel Marrakech