I don't feel like I need to add to the positive reviews, but I read some of the negative ones, and I'm sure they aren't talking about the right place.
The riad was clean, the hosts were amazing, the staff was so gracious. They really seemed to do whatever they could to make sure we were happy and comfortable.
Our room was not featured on the website, but here are pics of the Rubis Room.
It's a 5 minute walk to Djemaa El Fna.
It's located on a VERY quiet street. On the first night, we were a little scared to walk back to the riad because it wasn't as crowded on the street, but once we got comfortable and used to Marrakech, it wasn't an issue and we felt fine.
It was very relaxing and calming being there and great to get away from the business of Marrakech.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a narrow street of the Medina of Marrakech come and discover Riad le Clos des Arts: a charming Arab house renovated in pure Moresque style. Be seduced by this fascinating oriental atmosphere, be tempted by the authenticity of traditional Moroccan flavours, be refreshed by a plunge into the small pool on the terrace.The riad offers 4 suites and 2 rooms, all with ensuite bathrooms and the possibility to have dinner on order. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Orbitz so you can book your Riad le Clos des Arts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.