We stayed as guests of the lovely Georgina and Massimo at their delightful Riad for a total of 4 nights, broken by a side trip we did to Essaouira. Wow, this Riad is just lovely! It is neat as a pin with lovely touches everywhere, from daily rose petals in the courtyard fountain, to fragrant burning oils. It is a small place with I think only 7 rooms, but the 3 rooms we used were all lovely. The decoration of this Riad is a real credit to Georgina, creating a cosy, intimate feel that warms the welcome and stay in this place. The Riad is well located on the Bahia Palace side of the medina, and an easy 5 minute stroll to the centre of action. All aspects of the Riad work well - wifi, bedding, bathrooms, etc. we could not fault anything! That is hard to do! We loved the occasional mint teas, delightful breakfasts and ever welcoming staff as the door opened when we got back from somewhere. Service is impeccable in this place, we were assisted cheerfully with even the smallest request. Georgina and Massimo have assembled a great team, and we especially want to thank the very cool dude Yousef who served breakfast with an eternal smile ( as well as ushering us several times to waiting taxis) and Adriana who cheerfully chatted away. It is rare when you leave a hotel that you feel a connection to the place and the staff that makes it so hard to leave - but we did here. If you want a fantastic Riad in Marrakech, especially such an atmospheric and welcoming one then you must stay here - just fantastic. Ciao xxx
- Also Known As:
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a narrow street of the Medina of Marrakech come and discover Riad le Clos des Arts: a charming Arab house renovated in pure Moresque style. Be seduced by this fascinating oriental atmosphere, be tempted by the authenticity of traditional Moroccan flavours, be refreshed by a plunge into the small pool on the terrace.The riad offers 4 suites and 2 rooms, all with ensuite bathrooms and the possibility to have dinner on order. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Riad le Clos des Arts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.