This was a surprise trip for my wife's 40th birthday. I saw the Riad on tripadviser and following my enquiry Georgina emailed back straight away with a lovely welcoming email. Herself and massimo organised our transfer which is a Deffo must do, no hassle, straight into Marrakech and met by Georgina. The Riad is amazing, very clean, the design out of this world and the service second to none. The Riad is like a home from home, very open and a real friendly service from all. Our room was also amazing, very traditional, exactly what we hoped for. The roof top was also fantastic, we sat up here drinking champagne and it was perfect. To cut a long story short we would recommend this place to anybody and would like to thank Massimo, Georgina and their team for all their help and the way they looked after us. We will definitely return.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a narrow street of the Medina of Marrakech come and discover Riad le Clos des Arts: a charming Arab house renovated in pure Moresque style. Be seduced by this fascinating oriental atmosphere, be tempted by the authenticity of traditional Moroccan flavours, be refreshed by a plunge into the small pool on the terrace.The riad offers 4 suites and 2 rooms, all with ensuite bathrooms and the possibility to have dinner on order. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Riad le Clos des Arts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.