Not sure that we can add anything to all the previous reviews….it’s true this Riad is amazing! Delicious food, excellent and courteous staff and beautiful traditional rooms that were spotlessly clean. From our first email enquiry to saying farewell, Georgiana and Massimo were the perfect hosts. All our requests were arranged in advance by email: taxi from the airport, a day trek in the Atlas Mountains, a visit to the Hamman (with a reluctant husband who would now recommend the experience!) and a guided walk around the city. We were apprehensive about visiting Marrakech and now we can’t wait to go back with friends and share the experience of this beautiful Riad and mesmerizing city. If everyone reads the reviews I don’t think we will get another booking for the next 10 years!
- Also Known As:
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a narrow street of the Medina of Marrakech come and discover Riad le Clos des Arts: a charming Arab house renovated in pure Moresque style. Be seduced by this fascinating oriental atmosphere, be tempted by the authenticity of traditional Moroccan flavours, be refreshed by a plunge into the small pool on the terrace.The riad offers 4 suites and 2 rooms, all with ensuite bathrooms and the possibility to have dinner on order. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Riad le Clos des Arts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.