We were very impressed with the riad clos des artes. The riad itself is absolutely beautiful, a very calm and tranquil place to relax after exploring the souks.
Giorgina and Massimo were excellent hosts, giving us local information, spa and cooking class recommendations and tips for first timers. They even recommended a good place to buy moroccan carpets!
The staff at the riad were very friendly and attentive, and always greeted us with a smile. The breakfast and dinner at the riad was also delicious!
The riad is a short walk from the main square so is perfectly located to explore the city, it is also nr the bank where you can top up on dirhums and there is a taxi rank nearby too if you need it.
We had a great time and really appreciate the warm welcome we received.
Highly recommended, especially if it is your first trip to Marrakech.
Shukran and Grazie Giorgina and Massimo!
Charlotte and Joe
- Also Known As:
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a narrow street of the Medina of Marrakech come and discover Riad le Clos des Arts: a charming Arab house renovated in pure Moresque style. Be seduced by this fascinating oriental atmosphere, be tempted by the authenticity of traditional Moroccan flavours, be refreshed by a plunge into the small pool on the terrace.The riad offers 4 suites and 2 rooms, all with ensuite bathrooms and the possibility to have dinner on order. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Riad le Clos des Arts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.