We wanted to go somewhere new for our honeymoon. Somewhere exciting with sightseeing and also a location we could relax. Morocco! We decided on three days in Marrakech and 6 in the Atlas Mountains. We were met at the airport by our driver which had been arranged directly with Georgina at the time of booking (15 euros). Massimo gave us a really useful 'briefing' over a fresh mint tea on Marrakech - where to go/not to go, recommendations for restaurants etc. They also booked a guide for us so that we got the most out of our time there. Youssef was great, very knowledgeable and enthusiastic, great English and he didn't drag us round to shops all morning trying to get us buy stuff.
We had dinner at the Riad each night - it was lovely. Three courses of beautiful, traditional and homemade dishes for 25 euros. Served on the roof terrace with the beautiful sound of the call to prayer in the distance.
we loved our time here and the whole staff team under Massimo and Georgina were excellent. I would recommend the Riad to anyone and I would return without hesitation.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a narrow street of the Medina of Marrakech come and discover Riad le Clos des Arts: a charming Arab house renovated in pure Moresque style. Be seduced by this fascinating oriental atmosphere, be tempted by the authenticity of traditional Moroccan flavours, be refreshed by a plunge into the small pool on the terrace.The riad offers 4 suites and 2 rooms, all with ensuite bathrooms and the possibility to have dinner on order. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, HostelBookers and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Riad le Clos des Arts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.