My family had the great good fortune to stay at le clos des arts this summer - the riad was one of the highlights of our perfect marrakech holiday. Prior to the trip I spent a lot of time reading reviews, looking at photos and just knew THIS place was special. I had no idea how special until we walked through the doors and were greeted with such genuine loving care by massimo and giorgina. True beauty and care has gone into every detail in this lovely gem of a home. And we truly felt at home there. Some of our best dinners were at the riad, and breakfast was perfect every morning. When we wanted food outside M + G always had great suggestions. We were guided to the most beautiful spa for a hammam,, cooking classes in the home of a wonderful local. I have traveled the world and stayed at some of the best hotels and this riad is at the top of my list. I look forward to going back to my marrakesh home and family.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a narrow street of the Medina of Marrakech come and discover Riad le Clos des Arts: a charming Arab house renovated in pure Moresque style. Be seduced by this fascinating oriental atmosphere, be tempted by the authenticity of traditional Moroccan flavours, be refreshed by a plunge into the small pool on the terrace.The riad offers 4 suites and 2 rooms, all with ensuite bathrooms and the possibility to have dinner on order. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, HostelBookers and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Riad le Clos des Arts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.