Recently returned from Marrakech after a 3 night stay in what has to be the most unique, beautiful place I have ever stayed. The owners Georgina and Massimo offer a first class service to their clients staying at the Riad, from the moment Massimo met myself and my daughter from the transfer taxi they arranged (and at a very compeitive rate) their hospitality and warmth was second to none. Travelling along with my daugher, the advice that they both gave on the do's and don'ts when out and about was invaluable, held us in good stead for our break and made our experience of Marrakech all the more fun and enjoyable. The riad provides what only can be described as a haven of tranqulity amongst the hustle and bustle of this amazing city. So much more to mention, the location, the rooftop terrace where breakfast is served, the plunge pool, our beautiful room, fantastic staff, free wi-fi. Missing the place already, can't recommend it highly enough and cant wait to go back. Georgiona and Massimo a massive thank you to you and your staff for making my daughters 21st Birthday trip one we will both treasure.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a narrow street of the Medina of Marrakech come and discover Riad le Clos des Arts: a charming Arab house renovated in pure Moresque style. Be seduced by this fascinating oriental atmosphere, be tempted by the authenticity of traditional Moroccan flavours, be refreshed by a plunge into the small pool on the terrace.The riad offers 4 suites and 2 rooms, all with ensuite bathrooms and the possibility to have dinner on order. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Riad le Clos des Arts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.