This is a beautiful Riad with a rooftop terrace and a clean and cool plunge pool. Our hosts Massimo and Georgina welcomed us and explained everything we needed to know about the Riad, the medina and how to stay safe. They were excellent hosts and most helpful. The rooms were comfortable , air conditioned and beautifully furnished. The breakfast on the terrace was very good and Georgina and her staff made a beautiful dinner for us on 2 occasions.
The Riad is in a quiet location and only a short walk to the Jemaa el Fna and the souks, close to a licensed terrace bar and taxis.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a narrow street of the Medina of Marrakech come and discover Riad le Clos des Arts: a charming Arab house renovated in pure Moresque style. Be seduced by this fascinating oriental atmosphere, be tempted by the authenticity of traditional Moroccan flavours, be refreshed by a plunge into the small pool on the terrace.The riad offers 4 suites and 2 rooms, all with ensuite bathrooms and the possibility to have dinner on order. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and HostelBookers so you can book your Riad le Clos des Arts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.