After so much indecision and dithering we finally decided on this place due to the reviews on Trip Advisor.... I'm so glad we did!
It's a wonderful place - not just the actual accommodation , but everything about it from the ambience to the people that worked there! It's also conveniently located as not too far from the square and as two single females we felt safe walking to and from riad late at night.
Giorgina (the owner) was a fabulous host, we were made to feel very welcome and the time she spent providing background information and other practical advice was invaluable.
All in all : a perfect place to stay!!
- Also Known As:
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a narrow street of the Medina of Marrakech come and discover Riad le Clos des Arts: a charming Arab house renovated in pure Moresque style. Be seduced by this fascinating oriental atmosphere, be tempted by the authenticity of traditional Moroccan flavours, be refreshed by a plunge into the small pool on the terrace.The riad offers 4 suites and 2 rooms, all with ensuite bathrooms and the possibility to have dinner on order. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, HostelBookers and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Riad le Clos des Arts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.