Well what can I say that has not been said before. First trip to Marrakech and the stay at the Riad le Clos des Arts was fabulous.Every need was catered for from booking a fantastic Hammam to sorting out Abdul the guide to take us on a tour of the sites where his knowledge and tips were invaluable.
The food at the riad was exceptional and all the other guests commented on the quality and flavours produced by Leila.
Georgina and Massimo were very gracious hosts and greeted us near the riad and on entering gave us mint tea and a run down of where to go and what to see.
They even remembered off my passport that it was my birthday and presented me with some complimentary babouche as a present.
You could not wish for a better location,more helpful staff and excellent cuisine.
Sent from my iPad
- Also Known As:
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a narrow street of the Medina of Marrakech come and discover Riad le Clos des Arts: a charming Arab house renovated in pure Moresque style. Be seduced by this fascinating oriental atmosphere, be tempted by the authenticity of traditional Moroccan flavours, be refreshed by a plunge into the small pool on the terrace.The riad offers 4 suites and 2 rooms, all with ensuite bathrooms and the possibility to have dinner on order. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Booking.com so you can book your Riad le Clos des Arts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.