We stayed with2 friends in this beautiful Riad for 4 nights at the end of April. Lovely comfy rooms above a beautiful courtyard. Breakfast & refreshments on the roof in the sunshine & a small pool for cooling off in.
Located right in the heart of The Medina, easy walking to all the main sites & locations.
Giorgina & Massimo & their staff could not have been more friendly & helpful. Their recommendations for restaurants were excellent, our trip to The Hammam was lovely, & although a very long day we so enjoyed our trip across The Atlas Mountains.
We also had dinner in The Riad one evening & the food was superb - a wonderful mixture of Moroccan salads & then a delicious lamb tajine
- Also Known As:
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a narrow street of the Medina of Marrakech come and discover Riad le Clos des Arts: a charming Arab house renovated in pure Moresque style. Be seduced by this fascinating oriental atmosphere, be tempted by the authenticity of traditional Moroccan flavours, be refreshed by a plunge into the small pool on the terrace.The riad offers 4 suites and 2 rooms, all with ensuite bathrooms and the possibility to have dinner on order. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Riad le Clos des Arts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.