Right from arrival... collected at the airport (taxi waiting) to the carpark where the owner met us for the last 5 minute walk into the Medina, our stay was never less than excellent.
We opted for dinner on arrival which was delicious. Rather than burdening us before bed - we arrived at after 9pm, we had our orientation after breakfast on the first morning. Oh, I should mention breakfast... Delicious... Fresh juice, fresh bread, fresh pastries... excellent coffee and a myriad of tea choices... and eggs whatever way you like them. That's as standard. If you want something different, they'll try their utmost to get it for you.
Back to orientation... about half an hour pointing out the sights of the city, recommendations for visits, drinks, restaurants and even a hammam. We didn't go wrong after that. And they booked anything we wished - all part of the excellent service!
We stayed in the Corail room... beautiful... I'm not sure what else to say??? It was a beautiful room, refreshed daily - great shower (good pressure), plenty of hanging room, safe for valuables, aircon (we didn't use - no need).
The riad itself was beautiful... immaculate. From the moment the door was opened we were home. The owners, Massimo and Giorgina really could not have done more for us. Nothing was too much trouble, but additionally, they took the time to just chat, ask how your day had been. We felt like we were staying with good friends.
The location was excellent. We were on a very quiet street, so no disturbance at night, BUT only 5 minutes walk from the hustle and bustle of the Medina... Everywhere was walkable and we felt very safe, even coming home from dinner at night. The riad itself is very secure, and again, like a home from home, not like a hotel with strangers passing in and out. Instead, we felt like honoured guests.
If you go to Marrakech, stay here. It really is that simple.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a narrow street of the Medina of Marrakech come and discover Riad le Clos des Arts: a charming Arab house renovated in pure Moresque style. Be seduced by this fascinating oriental atmosphere, be tempted by the authenticity of traditional Moroccan flavours, be refreshed by a plunge into the small pool on the terrace.The riad offers 4 suites and 2 rooms, all with ensuite bathrooms and the possibility to have dinner on order. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, HostelBookers and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Riad le Clos des Arts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.