Beautiful small Riad which is an oasis of calm from the busy city. Located on a quiet road but minutes away from the main square, it is perfectly located to explore Marrakech. The staff are friendly and extremely helpful. The night we arrived we were welcomed with tea and a very informative run through of the city map and local customs which meant we could blend in with the the locals and avoid the pitfalls some travellers may find themselves in. Breakfast and dinner are home cooked and delicious. I would definitely recommend booking dinner here for a real flavour of Morocco. Georgina and Massimo certainly make you feel at home. They can recommend and book excursions and a hamman. I can't recommend this Riad enough, it was simply perfect!
- Also Known As:
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a narrow street of the Medina of Marrakech come and discover Riad le Clos des Arts: a charming Arab house renovated in pure Moresque style. Be seduced by this fascinating oriental atmosphere, be tempted by the authenticity of traditional Moroccan flavours, be refreshed by a plunge into the small pool on the terrace.The riad offers 4 suites and 2 rooms, all with ensuite bathrooms and the possibility to have dinner on order. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Riad le Clos des Arts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.