What did I like the most in Marrakech? The people, the food and the atmosphere. The Riad Le Clos des Arts? The exact representation of all of them in a calm accommodation in the heart of the Medina.
The staff will go above and beyond to meet any expectations you may have, always smiling, polite and extremely helpful.
The rooms and the suites are second to none, the interiors have been beautifully decorated, with great attention to details and with the aim of creating in the Riad the same atmosphere that you find everywhere else in the Medina. As to the food…well, there is no much to say…it is for sure the best I had in Marrakech!! I strongly suggest you to have dinner there at least once!
Situated in the ancient medina of Marrakech, five minutes walk from Jemâa El Fna, with an exceptional combination of efficiency and great charm, this resort is what made my three days in Marrakech unforgettable.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a narrow street of the Medina of Marrakech come and discover Riad le Clos des Arts: a charming Arab house renovated in pure Moresque style. Be seduced by this fascinating oriental atmosphere, be tempted by the authenticity of traditional Moroccan flavours, be refreshed by a plunge into the small pool on the terrace.The riad offers 4 suites and 2 rooms, all with ensuite bathrooms and the possibility to have dinner on order. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Riad le Clos des Arts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.