Recently my wife surprised me with a trip to Marrakech, Morocco for my fiftieth birthday. As if that wasn't enough she made us reservations to stay at this gorgeous Riad just outside the main square or "Jemaa el-Fnaa". It's called Riad le Clos des Arts. Our hosts Massimo and Giorgina were extremely gracious throughout our entire stay. From greeting us personally from the moment we arrived, to seeing us off to the airport on our final day, they were very hospitable. The Riad itself was delightfully accomodating with plenty of room and gorgious decor inside. Our meals were also tastefully prepared with a bit of variety throughout the week. I would highly recommend staying here.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a narrow street of the Medina of Marrakech come and discover Riad le Clos des Arts: a charming Arab house renovated in pure Moresque style. Be seduced by this fascinating oriental atmosphere, be tempted by the authenticity of traditional Moroccan flavours, be refreshed by a plunge into the small pool on the terrace.The riad offers 4 suites and 2 rooms, all with ensuite bathrooms and the possibility to have dinner on order. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Riad le Clos des Arts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.