The previous reviews are spot on, i didn't think it could be as good as people had stated but it was! From the moment we arrived we felt welcome and what really struck me was the obvious responsibility that Massimo feels towards his guests, not only to ensure that they get the best from the trip to a city that he obviously loves, but also to their safety and welfare. (Not that marrakech was not safe, but very easy to get lost in!) As we left we were asked to provide feedback about how the riad could be improved, we couldn't! It is perfect, do not change a thing.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a narrow street of the Medina of Marrakech come and discover Riad le Clos des Arts: a charming Arab house renovated in pure Moresque style. Be seduced by this fascinating oriental atmosphere, be tempted by the authenticity of traditional Moroccan flavours, be refreshed by a plunge into the small pool on the terrace.The riad offers 4 suites and 2 rooms, all with ensuite bathrooms and the possibility to have dinner on order. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Riad le Clos des Arts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.