We stayed at this Riad and found on arrival and throughout our stay, the hosts/owners, Massimo & Giorgina very friendly and helpful. On arrival we were given a map, shown where the local sites were and offered the owners, local views on where to visit, dependent on what we wanted to see & do, considering time available during our stay in Marrakech. The room was clean, tidy, tap water was drinkable. Riad 10 mins walk from the centre. Safe to be out at night, and walk back. All the staff happy to help, great freshly cooked breakfast, local fruit, tasty yogurt. We recommend the local Spa which the owners know. We ate at the Raid one night and the food was delicious, traditional tangine. We would definitely return again for longer. We booked the room, last minute through Escapio. There was good wi-fi, a roof top terrace to relax and eat breakfast from on later morning meals. Architecture, design and decoration of the Riad was stunning. Highly recommend this Riad. Thanks for a great stay.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a narrow street of the Medina of Marrakech come and discover Riad le Clos des Arts: a charming Arab house renovated in pure Moresque style. Be seduced by this fascinating oriental atmosphere, be tempted by the authenticity of traditional Moroccan flavours, be refreshed by a plunge into the small pool on the terrace.The riad offers 4 suites and 2 rooms, all with ensuite bathrooms and the possibility to have dinner on order. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz so you can book your Riad le Clos des Arts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.