Well, from looking at other reviews, I see that my wife and I aren't the only ones who feel the need to rave about this awesome riad. Giorgina, Massimo and their entire staff made our first trip to Morocco a truly memorable experience, in all the right ways. Le Cos des Arts is an oasis in the Medina, with unique and tasteful rooms, delicious cuisine, and just an overall cool vibe. Giorgina connected us with a great excursion over the Atlas Mountains to the Sahara, as well as an insightful Marrakech walking tour with Youssef Kharroubi. Cheers to Giorgina and Massimo! Tom and Aimee Brabyn
- Also Known As:
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a narrow street of the Medina of Marrakech come and discover Riad le Clos des Arts: a charming Arab house renovated in pure Moresque style. Be seduced by this fascinating oriental atmosphere, be tempted by the authenticity of traditional Moroccan flavours, be refreshed by a plunge into the small pool on the terrace.The riad offers 4 suites and 2 rooms, all with ensuite bathrooms and the possibility to have dinner on order. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Booking.com so you can book your Riad le Clos des Arts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.