Found this Riad on Tripadvisor and picked it from the reviews given. We couldn't have picked a better place to stay!! Giorgina and Massimo are very good hosts and even take time with all newcomers to give a tutorial on the local area and culture / customs etc. - INVALUABLE!
It was our first time in Morroco and they made the stay totally enjoyable. Their food is excellent, the rooms are spotlessly clean and the staff are a pleasure. Would recommend for a 'real' Marrakech experience. Superb!
- Also Known As:
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a narrow street of the Medina of Marrakech come and discover Riad le Clos des Arts: a charming Arab house renovated in pure Moresque style. Be seduced by this fascinating oriental atmosphere, be tempted by the authenticity of traditional Moroccan flavours, be refreshed by a plunge into the small pool on the terrace.The riad offers 4 suites and 2 rooms, all with ensuite bathrooms and the possibility to have dinner on order. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets so you can book your Riad le Clos des Arts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.