Upon the recommendation of friends, we booked at this Riad, and it made the whole trip to Marrakech amazing! Georgina and Massimo were so responsive to emails, and gave us a wonderful overview of the city when we arrived. They arranged a fantastic day trip to the Atlas Mountains, gave us invaluable insight into the best sights and restaurants, and cooked the most fantastic meal for our last evening. Our experience here raised customer service to a whole new level! You get the proximity to everything in old town, beautifully situated rooms, and the warm, welcoming hospitality of your hosts. Staying at Riad le clos,de arts elevates your trip to Marrakech to sublime!
- Also Known As:
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a narrow street of the Medina of Marrakech come and discover Riad le Clos des Arts: a charming Arab house renovated in pure Moresque style. Be seduced by this fascinating oriental atmosphere, be tempted by the authenticity of traditional Moroccan flavours, be refreshed by a plunge into the small pool on the terrace.The riad offers 4 suites and 2 rooms, all with ensuite bathrooms and the possibility to have dinner on order. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Riad le Clos des Arts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.