Just returned from a blissful 5 days in this quiet, intimate and well run Riad. Nothing is too much trouble and everything is provided with a smile and good grace. The food is outstanding, rooms extremely comfortable, and the roof terrace inviting and restful.
It is conveniently located to the main square, and as others have said, the owners and staff are wonderfully helpful and attentive. I will definitely be returning and would recommend it to anyone.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a narrow street of the Medina of Marrakech come and discover Riad le Clos des Arts: a charming Arab house renovated in pure Moresque style. Be seduced by this fascinating oriental atmosphere, be tempted by the authenticity of traditional Moroccan flavours, be refreshed by a plunge into the small pool on the terrace.The riad offers 4 suites and 2 rooms, all with ensuite bathrooms and the possibility to have dinner on order. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz so you can book your Riad le Clos des Arts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.