Five friends and I spent 5 nights over New Year at this lovely Riad. Thanks to the hospitality and kindness of the owners Massimo and Giorgina and their staff we had a fabulous time. From the outset they were extremely helpful with our booking, replying to our various emails promptly and providing assistance readily.
The Riad is traditionally and tastefully decorated with clean, comfortable rooms. There is an attractive roof terrace which, even at the beginning of January, was ideal for relaxing in the sun.
We ate breakfast and two evening meals at the Riad and enjoyed freshly made, delicious food.
Coffee or Mint tea and homemade biscuits were available upon return to the Riad each day .
We booked the Riad's Airport Transfer which avoided any problems locating the Riad. We were met at the airport and taken to a nearby drop off point, then greeted by Massimo and a porter who took us to the Riad, which was about five minutes walk through a cobbled street, then a smaller alley. Thereafter,our friendly hosts spent time explaining local culture and provided many invaluable tips to ensure we would have the best possible experience in Marrakech.
In addition Massimo and Georgina made phone calls on our behalf to book a local guide, restaurants, a balloon trip and Hamman appointments. All excellent recommendations. They also ensured we were escorted to taxis or restaurants and arranged a taxis to collect us to return to the Riad after our New Year's Eve meal. Exceptional service to ensure we felt safe and comfortable, all delivered with patience and good humour.
Many thanks to Massimo and Giorgina for a wonderful start to 2013.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a narrow street of the Medina of Marrakech come and discover Riad le Clos des Arts: a charming Arab house renovated in pure Moresque style. Be seduced by this fascinating oriental atmosphere, be tempted by the authenticity of traditional Moroccan flavours, be refreshed by a plunge into the small pool on the terrace.The riad offers 4 suites and 2 rooms, all with ensuite bathrooms and the possibility to have dinner on order. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Riad le Clos des Arts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.