There is NOTHING to disagree with in any of the great reviews about this Riad. Massimo and Giorgina were lovely and offered many things, including some that I didn't expect: meeting at the taxi (with baggage cart help) to walk us to the Riad—and giving tips on how to re-find our location later on, pointing out landmarks, answering questions about etiquette, interaction, and making recommendations. This was very, very helpful and reassuring as first timers to Morocco!
Upon our return to Marrakech there was no room at the inn and we stayed elsewhere. I missed the wonderful English and the humour of G&M, but accommodation-wise the other place we stayed was on nearly the same exact level. And the cost was about 1/4 of the price.
Summary: A wonderful place. Pricing: a bit steep for me...
- Also Known As:
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a narrow street of the Medina of Marrakech come and discover Riad le Clos des Arts: a charming Arab house renovated in pure Moresque style. Be seduced by this fascinating oriental atmosphere, be tempted by the authenticity of traditional Moroccan flavours, be refreshed by a plunge into the small pool on the terrace.The riad offers 4 suites and 2 rooms, all with ensuite bathrooms and the possibility to have dinner on order. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Riad le Clos des Arts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.