I stayed at the Riad with my girlfriend for 2 nights at the Nacre and Turquoise suites. Massimo and Giorgina and the rest of their staff made my experience at the Riad unforgettable.
The Location. The Riad is located in the heart of the Medina with crowds of Jemaa el-Fnaa and the adjoining Souks just a couple of minutes away. In most cases, a convenient location such as this would result in a sacrifice of peace and quiet. But not for this Riad. Just entering the Riad would put you in another world, an oasis of calm from the relative chaos of Marrakesh.
The Riad. The Riad itself had an incredibly homely feel, where you always felt welcomed. The rooms were great and the suites that we stayed in fit seamlessly with the whole feel of the Riad, but yet were unique in their own ways. But the one thing, above all else, that makes the Riad stand out is the impeccable service.
The Service. By far, the best service I’ve had. This is one of the few places where I felt true hospitality by both the owners and the staff, where I was treated more than a mere guest and definitely much more than what I had expected. I made some requests as I was visiting Marrakesh with my partner and Giorgina and Massimo went out of their way to make my experience extraordinary. From the way the rooms were laid out when we arrived, to the outstanding dinner in the beautiful courtyard, nothing was spared to make sure my only job was to enjoy time with my partner.
Others. Do take the airport transfer as the Medina is rather difficult to navigate as a first-timer and it would be unfortunate if you get lost before your trip even begins, in addition, as the Riad is located along a side street, it would be good to be guided to the Riad by one of their staff. Do have dinner at least once in the Riad. The food cooked by the staff with extremely fresh ingredients is full of flavour and had the attention to detail that only cooking for small groups allows. The best meal I had in Marrakesh, both in terms of taste and experience.
Basically, THE place to stay in Marrakesh and there will be no regrets.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a narrow street of the Medina of Marrakech come and discover Riad le Clos des Arts: a charming Arab house renovated in pure Moresque style. Be seduced by this fascinating oriental atmosphere, be tempted by the authenticity of traditional Moroccan flavours, be refreshed by a plunge into the small pool on the terrace.The riad offers 4 suites and 2 rooms, all with ensuite bathrooms and the possibility to have dinner on order. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Orbitz so you can book your Riad le Clos des Arts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.