As many others, I found Riad le Clos des Arts via Tripadvisor, and our stay went far above our expectations. As opposed to staying in a hotel or guesthouse, this really is like visiting a wonderful family in a beautiful home. Massimo and Giorgina have assembled a fantastic team, who will look after your every need.
Our pre-arranged airport transport dropped us off at a nearby parking lot, where we were greeted by Massimo, who immediately became great friends with our 20 months old son. A hop skip and a jump later we were at the Riad. The decor is sumptuous and warm mixed with a cool elegance. All the staff were great, and our son was treated like a little prince. Leila cooks up a storm in the kitchen, and we had the most delicious dinner at the Riad. Best meal of the trip. Not to be missed!
The location is great and the Riad is fantastic. But what really stands out is the way that Massimo and Giorgina run the place. It is with such welcome and warmth that you cannot help but be drawn in. We highly recommend this place and will be back!
- Also Known As:
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a narrow street of the Medina of Marrakech come and discover Riad le Clos des Arts: a charming Arab house renovated in pure Moresque style. Be seduced by this fascinating oriental atmosphere, be tempted by the authenticity of traditional Moroccan flavours, be refreshed by a plunge into the small pool on the terrace.The riad offers 4 suites and 2 rooms, all with ensuite bathrooms and the possibility to have dinner on order. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, HostelBookers and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Riad le Clos des Arts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.