From the moment of contacting Giorgina and Massimo we knew this riad was going to be a good choice (their emails were so helpful and friendly!). When we arrived we found it was an excellent choice (the riad was so lovely and the food delicious!). And when we left we knew it exceeded all our expectations and hopes (we felt really pampered and looked after!) It is truly hard to think how our stay could have been bettered. If you are looking for a place which is personable and which is ran by people who are truly committed to doing all they can to make your stay the best it can be, then this is the place for you! Being so near to so many interesting and lovely parts of Marrakech, yet in such a quiet and safe location was a real find! But the most wonderful thing about the Riad le Clos des Arts is the people you meet there and the warmth of Giorgina and Massimo, their friends and all the staff.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Le Clos Des Arts Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a narrow street of the Medina of Marrakech come and discover Riad le Clos des Arts: a charming Arab house renovated in pure Moresque style. Be seduced by this fascinating oriental atmosphere, be tempted by the authenticity of traditional Moroccan flavours, be refreshed by a plunge into the small pool on the terrace.The riad offers 4 suites and 2 rooms, all with ensuite bathrooms and the possibility to have dinner on order. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Booking.com so you can book your Riad le Clos des Arts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.