After 9 hours on a train, and dragging my parents in tow, i was very nervous about what i might find at the apparently awful Riad Rahba...however, for the price (£11 B+B each per night) i couldn't have been happier. The staff, perhaps keen to rectify past mistakes, were very insistant in ensuring that i knew that the deposit had been paid and that i was clear on the remainder i owed. Whilst we were signing in and paying up we were served mint tea, and generally made to feel very comfortable. The main staff with good english were so friendly, and the rooms were comfy. Though the deco was more than a little tired. And the hot water could be tempermental!
As with other reviews, the main issue was the noise, but this was down to inconsiderate fellow guests, rather than the owners. Overall, i found this a pleasant enough budget hotel, in a wicked location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Rahba is located at the entrance to the Souks, adjacent to the Djeema El Fna in the Medina. The Rahba has an air of traditional Morrocan hospitality offered by the host family, who's staff are at your service to ensure that your needs are met. Rahba offers comfortable, well presented and clean single, double, twin and triple rooms, all of which have ensuite bathrooms and air conditioning. We also have a lounge dorm. ALL of our rooms are ensuite. The Riad Rahba has recently completely renovated the hot water boiler systems, resulting in continuous hot water being available in all rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Riad Rahba Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Rahba Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Rahba Hotel Marrakech