We had in Riad Rahba good stay.
Riad is very well located, to place Jamaa el Fna is two minutes.
Rooms are small, but for short stay are sufficient. One problem was, that wasn't warm water there.
Owner is friendly and recommended us some trips and car rentals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Rahba is located at the entrance to the Souks, adjacent to the Djeema El Fna in the Medina. The Rahba has an air of traditional Morrocan hospitality offered by the host family, who's staff are at your service to ensure that your needs are met. Rahba offers comfortable, well presented and clean single, double, twin and triple rooms, all of which have ensuite bathrooms and air conditioning. We also have a lounge dorm. ALL of our rooms are ensuite. The Riad Rahba has recently completely renovated the hot water boiler systems, resulting in continuous hot water being available in all rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Riad Rahba Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Rahba Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Rahba Hotel Marrakech