We had 2 double rooms for 1 week. Each 30 MAD for two persons a day. Nicely furnished. Friendly service - dont forget tips.
Often noise in the night - depending on other guests. We had an ear protetion with us.
The bill was correct. The whole price of your stay has to be payed at the first day. Be aware that you have to pay for each luggage piece that your are leaving in the hotel at your day of departure. We remined two days before our arrival (in French) our booking details.
Minor problems were: little space, bathroom locking not working, no cleaning of the rooms between our stay (tip?), light above the mirror not working, no dust bin, window only to the inner yard (what means on the other hand no street noise), smal continental breakfeast, had to ask for new towels and toilet paper.
We would come again, as it is a fair price, for which no further comfort can be expected in a budget hotel in the center of Marrakesh.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Rahba Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Rahba Marrakech Hotel
- Riad Rahba Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Rahba is located at the entrance to the Souks, adjacent to the Djeema El Fna in the Medina. The Rahba has an air of traditional Morrocan hospitality offered by the host family, who's staff are at your service to ensure that your needs are met. Rahba offers comfortable, well presented and clean single, double, twin and triple rooms, all of which have ensuite bathrooms and air conditioning. We also have a lounge dorm. ALL of our rooms are ensuite. The Riad Rahba has recently completely renovated the hot water boiler systems, resulting in continuous hot water being available in all rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Riad Rahba Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.