I booked 3 nights in this hotel , but i spent only one and canceled the others becouse this hotel is dirty...the staff not friendly and they don't speak any lagguage (only arabic) .
They told that the prices included the breakfest ,but in the morning they told me you have to pay for the breakfest.
The resturant located near the bathroom, so you can small every thing in this 0 stars hotel, and also is noisy becouse this 0 stars hotel onwered by a family who living in this riad, so in every moment you can hear some childrens crying.
My advice is don't think to book this hotel even one night, if is possible i'll give them 0 stars
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Rahba is located at the entrance to the Souks, adjacent to the Djeema El Fna in the Medina. The Rahba has an air of traditional Morrocan hospitality offered by the host family, who's staff are at your service to ensure that your needs are met. Rahba offers comfortable, well presented and clean single, double, twin and triple rooms, all of which have ensuite bathrooms and air conditioning. We also have a lounge dorm. ALL of our rooms are ensuite. The Riad Rahba has recently completely renovated the hot water boiler systems, resulting in continuous hot water being available in all rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and HostelBookers so you can book your Riad Rahba Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Rahba Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Rahba Hotel Marrakech