Hostel is very well located, close to Jemma el Fna, easy to find, built in the type of riad. Small rooms with basic equipment, a tiny bathroom with shower with hot water, a little dirty. A small breakfast is included, served in a nice lounge. Friendly staff. Definitely for undemanding customers, but even at this price you can find something better in Marrakech.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Rahba is located at the entrance to the Souks, adjacent to the Djeema El Fna in the Medina. The Rahba has an air of traditional Morrocan hospitality offered by the host family, who's staff are at your service to ensure that your needs are met. Rahba offers comfortable, well presented and clean single, double, twin and triple rooms, all of which have ensuite bathrooms and air conditioning. We also have a lounge dorm. ALL of our rooms are ensuite. The Riad Rahba has recently completely renovated the hot water boiler systems, resulting in continuous hot water being available in all rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Riad Rahba Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Rahba Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Rahba Hotel Marrakech