I went 4 days to Marrakesh and I decided to stay n Ryad Mogador Agdal! The worst decision of ever! First of all, the staff of front desk are really incompetent, eveyone told me a different information. The suttlebus that goes from the hotel to center of marrakesh and returns has 2 stops, no one in this hotel knows where is the stop exactly. Second of all, the first day my room was not made, to not talk about the amazing breakfast (ironic) that has birds inside the rooms. We date a tipical dinner which is 45€ per person, but no one told us that the beverage is not include and when we ask to the recepcionist he told us that they don't have to tell that information because we have to suppose and guess that the beverage(drinks) are not included, of course. Our fault!!
In the next day we asked a shaving kit and towels because since the first day we had no amenities and besides that no one cleaned the rooms and the next day they cleaned but forgot to put towels. So after asking twice for a shaving kit and some towels a housekeeper came to our room asking what did we want because no one understood.
When we were in the pool one of sun-umbrella fell into the pool,and two employees passed and none was able to get the hat pool or worry about it.
Maybe it was bad luck but I don't think so because we had a lot of bad moments only because of the terrible informations that the recepcionists gave us and the quality of service, of the food, etc. Do not correspond a 5 stars hotel, for sure!
- Also Known As:
- Ryad Mogador Agdal Hotel Marrakech
- Ryad Mogador Agdal Marrakech
- Ryad Mogador Agdal Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Marrakesh, in front of the ramparts of the former Royal Palace and Agdal Gardens, the Ryad Mogador Agdal Hotel & Spa is about ten minutes from the airport, Jamaa El Fna Square and other downtown attractions . A free shuttle is available to reach the main places of interest of the ocher city.It features two large outdoor pools with an area of 2000 m2 each, a spa with an indoor pool, a steam room, a sauna, a hot tub, a hairdressing salon and a fitness to relax during the stay of the guests.Free of charge Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.Its traditional architecture and exterior walls give it an irresistible charm that people can find in the public areas, guest rooms and suites.Very spacious, all guest rooms are equipped with large private terraces overlooking the pools and gardens of the hotel, the city, or even the Atlas mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Venere, HotelsClick, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your Ryad Mogador Agdal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.