We are staying at the resort right now, and feel trip advisor reviews are quite unfair. It's a nice resort not brilliant but nice, staff are friendly enough, music pleasant by the snack bar. Peaceful, relaxing and only a few planes cross over in the whole day maybe no more than 4. However to our normally standard it's not what we are accustom to being 5 star. Breakfast is limited variety and the same eggs everyday, either bold or scrambled. It could really do with a lounge bar for the evening as if you wish not to venture out you really have nothing else to do. Great for families as lovely pools and nearby a shopping mall that will keep you all entertained for hours, well within walking distance and safe path for the kids to walk on. We feel that's its a pleasant break from the kids and work life and you should always try something once.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Marrakesh, in front of the ramparts of the former Royal Palace and Agdal Gardens, the Ryad Mogador Agdal Hotel & Spa is about ten minutes from the airport, Jamaa El Fna Square and other downtown attractions . A free shuttle is available to reach the main places of interest of the ocher city. It features two large outdoor pools with an area of 2000 m2 each, a spa with an indoor pool, a steam room, a sauna, a hot tub, a hairdressing salon and a fitness to relax during the stay of the guests. Free of charge Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. Its traditional architecture and exterior walls give it an irresistible charm that people can find in the public areas, guest rooms and suites. Very spacious, all guest rooms are equipped with large private terraces overlooking the pools and gardens of the hotel, the city, or even the Atlas mountains. Guests can find comfortable bedding, air conditioning and a bathroom with a bath and shower for their convenience. People can enjoy quality food in the many restaurants serving traditional Moroccan and international cuisine. Buffets and snacks at the pool are also at the disposal of the guests. The property has non-alcoholic bars and tea lounges where people have the opportunity to enjoy the captivating flavors of Morocco and its traditions. For small or big events, the property offers a conference center that can accommodate up to 3000 people with an amphitheater of 1600 seats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Ryad Mogador Agdal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ryad Mogador Agdal Hotel Marrakech
- Ryad Mogador Agdal Marrakech