We stayed at this hotel from January 25th - 29th, the hotel is a couple of miles out from the centre of the city, which is a good and bad thing. It is a fair distance to walk every day and taxis in the evening can sometimes get a bit pricey, depending on your haggling skills! The plus side about being out of the city centre however is that it is quieter and away from all the madness of Jemma El Fna.
Our overall stay here was very good, when we arrived we got greeted and taken to our room, the page boy took our bags for us and did not request a tip (although I gave him one anyway). The rooms are spacious and very clean, the bathroom had a separate bath and shower and again was fairly spacious, our particular room had a terrace which was a nice place to relax.
There were only two bad points about the hotel (which I am probably being overly picky about)
1) It was very quiet, as in there were very few people staying there, I must have only seen 7 or 8 other guests the whole time I was there, every time I looked into the restaurant there was never anyone eating there, same goes for the bar.
2) Nobody spoke any English, a few of them knew "hello" but that was it, although I found Marrakech in general to be like this, but not really a bad thing and certainly not something which should put you off staying here.
All in all we really enjoyed our stay in this hotel and it was a nice place to sleep after a long and tiring day of the hustle and bustle which is Marrakech.
- Also Known As:
- Ryad Mogador Agdal Hotel Marrakech
- Ryad Mogador Agdal Marrakech
- Ryad Mogador Agdal Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Ryad Mogador Agdal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.