I was looking for a few days away alone, to combine relaxation with a bit of culture and came across an old Guardian travel article about this place. Looked at the hotel website and decided to go for it. They collect you from the airport for free in their very nice hotel minibus. You would never find the place alone, as it is within the labyrinth of old streets within the Medina. Upon entering the small entrance you cannot be disappointed. The little central court yard is so tranquil and beautiful and the reception staff charming, especially the lovely Nadia. In fact all the staff are extremely kind and very unobtrusive. I had a small double room at a very good price (considering most place charge supplements for solo travellers). Lovely with a gorgeous bathroom, although I will agree with another reviewer that the beds are very, very firm...maybe that is common in Morrocco? Anyway, super clean, nicely furnished with s luxury feel. Great breakfast too. Location wise I thought it was perfect because you feel you are staying in an authentic, living, working part of the ancient city as oppose to the bigger chain hotels which are in the newer part. A 10 walk and you are in the mad Jemaa el Fna square where it all happens. Lovely to get back to this peaceful hotel at the end of the day (and as a single woman traveller I felt completely safe). Great spa treatments too with a lovely pool. I will definitely return.
- Also Known As:
- Les Borjs De La Kasbah Hotel Marrakech
- Les Borjs De La Kasbah Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Les Borjs de la Kasbah is a charming boutique hotel (opened in 2007) combining all the character of a traditional riad with the modern comforts and professionalism of a luxury hotel. Adjoining two borjs (defensive towers), the hotel stands at the southern edge of the walled city, close to the royal palace, a 15-20 min walk through the kasbah from the Place Jemaa. There are 18 rooms, 3 lounges, a bar, restaurant and meeting room, all with free internet access. In a separate, secluded part of the complex there is also a 10m swimming pool (a rarity in the kasbah), with poolside bar, and a spa with traditional hammam, massage rooms and sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, Venere, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Otel and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Les Borjs de la Kasbah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.