Me and my girlfriend stayed at this hotel for 4 nights in August 2010, we found this hotel was a excellent as all the other reviews on trip advisor suggested.
We were able to easily arrange airport transfers via email for a reasonable price, the driver was very friendly & knowledgeable and their comfortable people carrier was also available for excursions etc.
On arrival the staff were very friendly especially the manager Mohammed, we were served complimentary mint tea and very tasty cake/sweets.
The food in the restaurant was of a very high standard, warranting the higher price than other local restaurants.
The pool was excellent for relaxing out of the very hot midday temperature, it also has a bar which serves reasonably priced snacks and light lunches.
There were several lounge areas close to the bar both inside and out with free wifi and even a computer free to use for internet browsing.
We found that our room was excellent, very well decorated in the traditional Moroccan style with high quality bedding, towel's, bath robes, naturally produced soaps and very effective air conditioning.
The bathroom was consistently decorated with the rest of the room, with a very pleasant bath and shower.
We also went on the fantasia horse show excursion, which although slightly expensive was really good, 5 course meal, great entertainment and travel to and from it, which was about 30 mins.
All in all we found that the hotel was great quality, had fantastic service and was in a great location about 15 mins walk from the main square so you are close to the culture but have all the amenities you would expect from a modern hotel.
This hotel really is an oasis of calm and comfort in a very hectic city, really enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay again and recommend for anyone wishing to stay in Marrakech.
- Also Known As:
- Les Borjs De La Kasbah Hotel Marrakech
- Les Borjs De La Kasbah Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Les Borjs de la Kasbah is a charming boutique hotel (opened in 2007) combining all the character of a traditional riad with the modern comforts and professionalism of a luxury hotel. Adjoining two borjs (defensive towers), the hotel stands at the southern edge of the walled city, close to the royal palace, a 15-20 min walk through the kasbah from the Place Jemaa. There are 18 rooms, 3 lounges, a bar, restaurant and meeting room, all with free internet access. In a separate, secluded part of the complex there is also a 10m swimming pool (a rarity in the kasbah), with poolside bar, and a spa with traditional hammam, massage rooms and sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Les Borjs de la Kasbah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.