A real gem giving peace and tranquility which is what we were looking for in our holiday. After a couple of days we were moved to a suite which was superb - the attention to detail and the petals left on the bed each day were amazing.The staff were all very efficient but also had time to stop and talk. The pool area and rooms around the courtyard were a pleasant contrast from the hustle and bustle in the medina. Tom and Francoise made us very welcome and again found time to stop and talk - very hands on. The only thing which would have been better would have been to have the evening meal in the larger dining area - I assume this is used more later in the season. Carole & Alex Smith Solihull
- Also Known As:
- Les Borjs De La Kasbah Hotel Marrakech
- Les Borjs De La Kasbah Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Les Borjs de la Kasbah is a charming boutique hotel (opened in 2007) combining all the character of a traditional riad with the modern comforts and professionalism of a luxury hotel. Adjoining two borjs (defensive towers), the hotel stands at the southern edge of the walled city, close to the royal palace, a 15-20 min walk through the kasbah from the Place Jemaa. There are 18 rooms, 3 lounges, a bar, restaurant and meeting room, all with free internet access. In a separate, secluded part of the complex there is also a 10m swimming pool (a rarity in the kasbah), with poolside bar, and a spa with traditional hammam, massage rooms and sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, Venere, TripOnline SA, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Les Borjs de la Kasbah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.