So many good things have been said about this lovely property. We had two rooms for our family of 4. We were in a tower with just our rooms and the manager's residence. It was quiet, the furnishings of high quality, with a lovely outlook of a courtyard, complete with flowers and fountain. The service is what set this apart from many of the places we have stayed around the world - it was impeccable. Nothing was too much trouble. Tailored meals for our picky young children - no problem. Breakfast in the wee hours of the morning before an early departure - no problem. Laundry done same day - no problem (and no extra charge). Spa services with short notice - no problem. Need a purchased shipped overseas - no problem.
- Also Known As:
- Les Borjs De La Kasbah Hotel
- Les Borjs De La Kasbah Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Les Borjs de la Kasbah is a charming boutique hotel (opened in 2007) combining all the character of a traditional riad with the modern comforts and professionalism of a luxury hotel. Adjoining two borjs (defensive towers), the hotel stands at the southern edge of the walled city, close to the royal palace, a 15-20 min walk through the kasbah from the Place Jemaa. There are 18 rooms, 3 lounges, a bar, restaurant and meeting room, all with free internet access. In a separate, secluded part of the complex there is also a 10m swimming pool (a rarity in the kasbah), with poolside bar, and a spa with traditional hammam, massage rooms and sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Les Borjs de la Kasbah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.