The hotel is in a fantastic location. You just walk outside and you are in the centre of the Medina. No need to get a taxi. The hotel staff are incredibly warm and friendly, in fact it is the genuine hospitality of the staff which make this hotel so special. This was my fifth visit to Marrakech and I would definitely book this hotel again. The rooms were very spacious as were the bathrooms. We were given rooms for my daughters right next door to each other which was very convenient. One negative was that the bed was very hard for us, but I think this is just a matter of personal preference. It was also great to have a decent sized pool in such a central location. I think it was good value for money and the breakfasts were also very good. A definite thumbs up.
- Also Known As:
- Les Borjs De La Kasbah Hotel
- Les Borjs De La Kasbah Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Les Borjs de la Kasbah is a charming boutique hotel (opened in 2007) combining all the character of a traditional riad with the modern comforts and professionalism of a luxury hotel. Adjoining two borjs (defensive towers), the hotel stands at the southern edge of the walled city, close to the royal palace, a 15-20 min walk through the kasbah from the Place Jemaa. There are 18 rooms, 3 lounges, a bar, restaurant and meeting room, all with free internet access. In a separate, secluded part of the complex there is also a 10m swimming pool (a rarity in the kasbah), with poolside bar, and a spa with traditional hammam, massage rooms and sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Les Borjs de la Kasbah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.