Les Borjs de la Kasbah is an oasis of calm amid the hustle and bustle of Marrakech. Located near the edge of the medina it is easily accessible by car, but close enough to be within walking distance of the medina's main sights.
We had a lovely, comfortable room overlooking the courtyard. I spent several hours relaxing by the pool, which was well attended by the snack bar staff. While we did not eat dinner at the riad, but breakfast was excellent.
The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Les Borjs De La Kasbah Hotel Marrakech
- Les Borjs De La Kasbah Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Les Borjs de la Kasbah is a charming boutique hotel (opened in 2007) combining all the character of a traditional riad with the modern comforts and professionalism of a luxury hotel. Adjoining two borjs (defensive towers), the hotel stands at the southern edge of the walled city, close to the royal palace, a 15-20 min walk through the kasbah from the Place Jemaa. There are 18 rooms, 3 lounges, a bar, restaurant and meeting room, all with free internet access. In a separate, secluded part of the complex there is also a 10m swimming pool (a rarity in the kasbah), with poolside bar, and a spa with traditional hammam, massage rooms and sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Venere, TripOnline SA, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Les Borjs de la Kasbah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.