the very best customer service is always so unobtrusive that it is almost imperceptible. so it is with this most wonderful of Riad's.
The hotel itself is wonderful, relaxing, great rooms, both public and private, really wonderful food and a stunning Haman, but it is the quality and care of the staff that marks this out as a world class hotel.
Everybody works together to deliver really exceptional customer service, everyone always has a smile on their face and after the bustle and noise of Marrakech it truly is an oasis of calm.
i have stayed in many of the Worlds very best hotels, but none of them have better service than this one.
if you going to Marrakech, do not book anywhere else stay here!
- Also Known As:
- Les Borjs De La Kasbah Hotel Marrakech
- Les Borjs De La Kasbah Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Les Borjs de la Kasbah is a charming boutique hotel (opened in 2007) combining all the character of a traditional riad with the modern comforts and professionalism of a luxury hotel. Adjoining two borjs (defensive towers), the hotel stands at the southern edge of the walled city, close to the royal palace, a 15-20 min walk through the kasbah from the Place Jemaa. There are 18 rooms, 3 lounges, a bar, restaurant and meeting room, all with free internet access. In a separate, secluded part of the complex there is also a 10m swimming pool (a rarity in the kasbah), with poolside bar, and a spa with traditional hammam, massage rooms and sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, Venere, TripOnline SA, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Les Borjs de la Kasbah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.