Stayed at "Les Borjs" in February 2013, three couples, and one couple took their 12 year old son. My husband and I have stayed before, for the others it was a first trip to Marrakech. Yet again the Borjs de las Kasbah was everything a riad should be, an oasis of calm in a hectic city. The staff are unfailingly courteous and helpful, special mention to Tom and our lovely waitresses at breakfast and dinner, who went out of their way to make my 12 year old nephew feel at home...he quickly got used to their good natured teasing and he said it made him start every day with a smile. The food as always was first class, the bedrooms spacious and well appointed, and the airport transfers and trips organised by the Riad went like clockwork...The half day city walking tour is a good way to start a trip to this city, you get a sense of the history and geography, and how life is and was lived, and because you have a guide there is no hassle from stallholders etc. The trip to the Atlas mountains was a joy, walking in the snow with the sun hot enough to warrant factor 25. Several of our party hadnt holidayed outside Europe before, they are all hooked and looking forward to their next trip, and every one of them has said they wouldnt stay anywhere else other than Les Borjs de la Kasbah.
- Also Known As:
- Les Borjs De La Kasbah Hotel
- Les Borjs De La Kasbah Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Les Borjs de la Kasbah is a charming boutique hotel (opened in 2007) combining all the character of a traditional riad with the modern comforts and professionalism of a luxury hotel. Adjoining two borjs (defensive towers), the hotel stands at the southern edge of the walled city, close to the royal palace, a 15-20 min walk through the kasbah from the Place Jemaa. There are 18 rooms, 3 lounges, a bar, restaurant and meeting room, all with free internet access. In a separate, secluded part of the complex there is also a 10m swimming pool (a rarity in the kasbah), with poolside bar, and a spa with traditional hammam, massage rooms and sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Les Borjs de la Kasbah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.