My wife and I stayed here 3 nights in late Feb. Hotel and room were immaculate. Staff very helpful kind and friendly. Breakfast was good, a bit disorganised but in a laid back kind of way. Pool and patio areas gave space and peace.... I imagine the pool must come as a welcome cooling off place in the hotter weather.
Marrakech was a bit of culture shock for us. The hotel is in a cobbled street full of workshops and shops for the locals, it is slightly off the beaten track yet still inside the city walls. It took a bit of getting used to, but once you know your way round the kasbah area and up towards Jemma n Fnaa square is great for exploring by foot. But a taxi can stop outside the hotel as well if you feel too tired to walk to one of the sights. So all in all the location is fine.
It is a 5 min walk to the Saadian tombs and the nearby mosque. There is a nice rooftop cafe there..the Kasbah cafe..which we can recommend.. For one evening meal we went to Pepe Nero which was excellent..... and we enjoyed the meal and belly dancing show at Le Salama restaurant (near Jemma n Fnaa..be there by 9pm for a nice 15 min show).
Thanks to all the staff at les Borjs...and for our anniversary surprise... much appreciated.
- Also Known As:
- Les Borjs De La Kasbah Hotel Marrakech
- Les Borjs De La Kasbah Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Les Borjs de la Kasbah is a charming boutique hotel (opened in 2007) combining all the character of a traditional riad with the modern comforts and professionalism of a luxury hotel. Adjoining two borjs (defensive towers), the hotel stands at the southern edge of the walled city, close to the royal palace, a 15-20 min walk through the kasbah from the Place Jemaa. There are 18 rooms, 3 lounges, a bar, restaurant and meeting room, all with free internet access. In a separate, secluded part of the complex there is also a 10m swimming pool (a rarity in the kasbah), with poolside bar, and a spa with traditional hammam, massage rooms and sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Les Borjs de la Kasbah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.