I went to this hotel for 3 nights to celebrate my 50th birthday and was not disappointed. We stayed in a suite which was lovely, spacious and very luxurious. There was a bowl of fruits in the room on arrival. I slept very well even though the hotel is in the Kasbah area as there was no noise at all coming from outside. The hotel is very tastefully designed which made me feel very relaxed after spending a day walking around the Medina. The staff very very nice and very attentive to our needs. I would definitely return to this hotel if I ever go back to Marrakech.
- Also Known As:
- Les Borjs De La Kasbah Hotel Marrakech
- Les Borjs De La Kasbah Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Les Borjs de la Kasbah is a charming boutique hotel (opened in 2007) combining all the character of a traditional riad with the modern comforts and professionalism of a luxury hotel. Adjoining two borjs (defensive towers), the hotel stands at the southern edge of the walled city, close to the royal palace, a 15-20 min walk through the kasbah from the Place Jemaa. There are 18 rooms, 3 lounges (one with free internet access), a bar, restaurant and meeting room. In a separate, secluded part of the complex there is also a 10m swimming pool (a rarity in the kasbah), with poolside bar, and a spa with traditional hammam, massage rooms and sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Venere, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Les Borjs de la Kasbah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.