This was our first experience in Morocco and this riad was recommended to us. We had a great time and although Marrakech was a bit hard at times, the staff helped make our long weekend a very memorable one. Although this riad is a bit more expensive than some other riads of similar quality, I think it is very good value as airport transfers are included as well as maid service twice daily and to our surprise, nightly turn down service which we never experienced in less than 5 star hotels. Unfortunately we only stayed three nights, but if we stayed an additional night, they also offered free massage as apparently they have a promotion. We did not have a massage so in cannot comment on it, although we wer taken on a tour of the riad and saw both the massage room and hamman . We were only there for three days and did not find the time to endulge. Our room on the first floor was long and narrow, but had every amenity I could think of and even some I could not. Although we did not use it, there was a dvd with a selection of dvds to choose from. It was every clean which is important. The shower was extra large and powerful. The riad arranged a couple of excursions, one local and one to Oreka valley (both with English speaking guides) and dinners for us at a couple of local restuarants. We also aranged before we left the UK to have dinner at the riad for the first night which was well planned as our flight was late and we were tired.
Overall the riad was beautiful and well staffed, our friends were right in recommending it as I am also doing so now. I do not think you would be disappointed.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Hotel
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.