My wife and I chose the Riad El Mansour as our first place to stay in Morocco and our honeymoon and were delighted with the choice. From the email correspondence prior to our visit, to Mustapha the driver being at the airport despite our flight being 2 hours late, everything was perfect. Complimentary wine was provided as it was our honeymoon, the food prepared is delicious and the terrace is perfect to eat both breakfast and dinner.
All the staff are wonderfully pleasant and on hand to help, especially Abdess and Wadi who are available at any time to answer questions, recommend restaurants etc. We had a great day with Mustapha in the Ourika Valley and driving around other sites.
Look no further than this Riad for a place to stay in Marrakech, the location is just a short, and interesting, walk from the square and Souks. Book it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech